-->

Cari tulisan / Find an article

Saturday 9 April 2011

Why???? Mengapa (english version)?

Why? This word  so often shouts in my ear. It also often becomes a best friend in solving problems that I face. But sometimes it becomes a ghost who whisper of doubt in me. Yes, why. So simple words but not as simple as a result if it is used in wrong way. This word also just has 3 vowels can be pronounced in less then 3 seconds. But it is often not enough 3 minutes to answer. Why? This word is what lead Newton became a great inventor. When people just casually look at the fallen apples, the word shouted in the  Newton's ears. And inspire him to answer it that turned him out   a very famous person. Why? Oh why "why" becomes a scourge that  quite stressful if spoken to his student by teacher in the context of the question?. What a unique word  and contains a thousand meanings. But also bring a thousand excuses and a thousand problems. Very interesting word. At one moment it can inspires many people. At the other moment  it could make selling drugs headache for those made dizzy by it. And it also made me write this article. Yes, why did I become so interested in writing this article? And why am I taking the time to write it? And also why  do I intend to share it with others? Hmhmh. Why would I be asking questions? Huh .. perhaps only philosopher who can answer it. Why? Why should philosopher? Why? and why?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me a feed back please....